March is for daily slicing, and all are welcome! Join us at Two Writing Teachers!
Up until yesterday, our daily group texts include:
- JP's questions about the best invitation platforms
- LF's wondering if any of us can make it to her daughter's school play
- JW's request for dining preferences when we're away together next month
- SH's video of their new backyard axe-throwing apparatus so when we think we want to do that sport again it won't cost over $300
- BK's updates on her dog's recovery from ACL surgery.
- My pictures of our almost-completed house and their offers of help with our move
Yesterday's group text leaves out BK. It's about scheduling who will be with her over the next several days. It's letting each other know how our friend is doing as she plans her husband's funeral, writes his obituary, picks her oldest daughter up from the airport since she's cutting her spring break short and getting home. It's about how we'll help her navigate a sudden and shocking turn in the road.