Monday, March 20, 2023

Slice of Life 2023: 21 of 31- Happy (Half) Birthday to Clare!

 

It's March, and March is for slicing.  Anyone is welcome to join us through Two Writing Teachers, slicing, sharing, and commenting on other slices! 

  



ATTENTION VISITORS: 
If you leave a comment, please include your name in it! So often all I see is "anonymous", and I REALLY want to know who is commenting! Thank you!

With four daughters, I find myself worrying about paying enough attention to everyone a lot of the time. One annual injustice is the birthday recognition Julia receives every year because her birthday falls in March. I have years of slices that have recognized her special day. The other offspring birthdays have more random months, so they don't get the posting publicity. This year, Clare, my third daughter, is blogging in the community. Because of this, we've had more conversations about topics and planning for posts. She made the spot-on point that while she does not have a March birthday, she does have a half-birthday in this all-important Month. This post is for Clare! 

She's funny, kind, smart, and she makes all of us better and more thoughtful human beings. (And did I mention she's cute, too?)





Happy Half-Birthday Clare-Bear! I could not love you more. 

All good things, 




4 comments:

  1. We celebrate half birthdays at our house. Adi came home disappointed this year that her teacher didn’t recognize the occasion. Always something to celebrate. Happy half! ❤️ Jess

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I remember when I got induced on Clare's birthday and we thought our kids would be birthday twins. Alas, Ari has a half birthday coming up soon.
    Happy half to you, Clare!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy half Clarie!

    ReplyDelete